OpportunitiesCareer and Volunteer Opportunities
Welcome to Parkview Home, where we’ve been providing quality care to those we serve for over 47 years! Our goal is to attract and retain employees who care about making a difference in our resident’s lives. We recognize that all employees are vital to the success of our mission. Our employees are treated with the same compassion, dignity, and respect as our residents. Parkview Home’s team of care givers enjoy what we do and like to have fun while we do it. We value our employees because without their hard work and dedication we could not deliver quality care to those we serve. At Parkview Home, we foster an environment of learning and growth where every member of our team’s input is valued. Parkview Home offers competitive pay, flexible scheduling, health insurance, vacation or wellness hours, and much more.
To be part of our team, you must desire to always “create happier, healthier, and more fulfilling life experiences for those we serve and believe in our core values.”
- Respect the dignity and diversity of every individual we serve
- Use resources efficiently, respond to others promptly, face challenges in a timely manner, and accept responsibility for our actions and decisions.
- Promote trust, fairness and inclusiveness through honest and open communication.
- Continue to strive to perform work more effectively and embrace changes.
- Understand that mutual respect and teamwork are critical in accomplishing the best outcomes for our residents.
- Believe in pursuing excellence in healthcare by caring for the mind, body, and spirit of those we serve
- Learn, grow, and have fun!
Current Job Openings
LPN/RN – full time position on the 6pm-6am shift, includes rotating weekend and holiday schedule.
Certified Nursing Assistant – Full and Part time evening and night shifts available, include weekend and holiday rotation.
CNA’s Needed – All Shifts
Please return completed application to:
Mail: 930 Second Street
Dodge, Ne 68633
Or drop application off at Parkview Home.