What We OfferOur Care Services
Who We Serve
Parkview Home serves persons in need of a variety of levels of care services. From temporary respite services to relieve the primary care giver to long-term intermediate care. We also offer short-term transitional skilled nursing and rehabilitative services after acute hospitalization. At Parkview Home our team of professional care givers focuses on the individual’s specific needs in developing and implementing a personalized plan of care.
What We Offer
- Facility consists of 7 private, 23 semi-private, and 13 suites.
- All rooms have private telephone and television hookups. Personal belongings (pictures, mementos, furniture etc.) are welcome as space permits.
- Our facility includes a visitor reception area, large dining room, therapy room, activity area, bird aviary, courtyards, and spacious patio.
- Nursing services available 24 hours a day from licensed staff under the supervision of a Medical Director.
- Under the Medicare A program, our highly trained staff of professional caregivers provide skilled nursing care services for a variety of medical conditions.
- All dietary needs are met, including special diets. Family members are always welcome to share meals.
- A wide range of activities includes religious services, trips and excursions, resident council meetings, crafts, cooking, coffee socials, exercise and sports games, horseshoes, bingos, word games, music programs, family dinners and cookouts, and intergenerational activities.
- Individualized care programs and a handicap-equipped van for transportation and doctor appointments are also available.
- Short term rehabilitative stays also available. Rehabilitation programs include Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy. WE also offer a complete restorative program.
- Volunteer programs.
- Other conveniences for residents include access to podiatry, dentistry, optometry, lab and pharmacy services.
- Medical clinic staffed by a physician on a weekly basis that is also open to the community.
- Barber & Beauty shop available.
- Registered Nurses
- Certified Nursing
- Activity Director
- Social Services
Professional nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day. All staff receives ongoing education and training.
We encourage you to visit Parkview Home to see first hand the quality care that is provided by our devoted staff. To schedule a tour click here. We look forward to the opportunity to meet with you!